Welcome
Welcome to BnB Online

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, read SPOILERS, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! We look forward to posting with you and getting to know you. Go ahead register so you can begin discussing EVERYTHING The Bold And The Beautiful.

Why didnt Taylor tell Steffy she kissed Eric?

Talk about the show and characters here.
Forum rules
Remember, you agreed you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.

Let's all post respectfully and agree to disagree when things get heated. No baiting, antagonizing or ACTOR/POSTER bashing.....Please Leave FAN BASES and POSTERS in general out of your posts as FAN BASES/POSTERS are NOT part of the show and tends to be PERSONAL in nature and opens the door for backlash for those offended......Let's keep it to the SHOW and what's SHOWN and this board will SOAR......

Please note, so called SUBTLE bashing in regards to an actor's ACTING ability WILL NOT be TOLERATED on this board as it's all a form of BASHING to discredit someone for the hard work they put into their job whether we like it or not. Some OPINIONS we can KEEP to OURSELVES and doesn't need to be posted therefore going forward, Moderators will be strictly enforcing the rules regarding actor bashing as stated above and below:

ACTOR/ACTRESS BASHING IS AN AUTOMATIC BAN - NO QUESTIONS ASKED AND NO DO OVERS!!!!! As it relates to APPEARANCE and LOOKS, keep it to the WARDROBE as when it gets beyond this aspect the line is VERY thin regarding SUBTLE bashing.

Please review your posts as SUBTLE bashing will garner you a warning and all other forms of bashing is an AUTOMATIC BAN! After THREE warnings comes banning.....We do not want to have to ban anyone so be MINDFUL of your posts.....Know that if you wouldn't want it said about you if you were an actor then DON'T say it about those who are......HAPPY POSTING.....

Why didnt Taylor tell Steffy she kissed Eric?

Postby BridgeTheSupercouple » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:51 am

:laff: maybe because this has to stay between Teric? but,regarding she and steffy are talking about everything,it wasnt big deal for her to give the news?
BridgeTheSupercouple
Taking Off To L.A.
Taking Off To L.A.

Re: Why didnt Taylor tell Steffy she kissed Eric?

Postby Longislander » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:32 am

BridgeTheSupercouple wrote::laff: maybe because this has to stay between Teric? but,regarding she and steffy are talking about everything,it wasnt big deal for her to give the news?

Why didn't Brooke tell Hope she kissed Bill? She said nothing until she was called on it. The only difference I see in this is that Eric and Taylor are not attached to anyone else, while Brooke kissed her sister's husband.
Longislander
At CBS Studios
At CBS Studios

Postby cheap21 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:45 am

I dont really think there is anything to tell yet. They arent in a relationship and there are no feelings. I dont think Taylor is thinking much of it. As it stands right now, its pretty much a non-issue
cheap21
In L.A.
In L.A.

Postby BridgeTheSupercouple » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:22 am

Longislander wrote:
BridgeTheSupercouple wrote::laff: maybe because this has to stay between Teric? but,regarding she and steffy are talking about everything,it wasnt big deal for her to give the news?

Why didn't Brooke tell Hope she kissed Bill? She said nothing until she was called on it. The only difference I see in this is that Eric and Taylor are not attached to anyone else, while Brooke kissed her sister's husband.

You are exactly right.Brooke could not tell Hope till Hope was smart enough to understand and asked about it.And we both know,a mature woman's kissing a man from his lips is not proper,whether they are in relationship or not,you cannot kiss someone this way.If Taylor and Eric's kissing isnt big deal,as you stated,they arent attached to anyone,then it could be easy for Taylor to share this with Steffy! But,we both know,thinking bold history,knowing Eric is granddad of Steffy,kissing him isnt something to be regarded as simple.PLUS BROOKE HADNT STARTED THE KISS,BILL HAD STARTED.BUT,HERE TAYLOR STATED THE KISS.BROOKE is wrong to let Bill kiss herself,you are right,and worse,Brad Bell is slowly going there to Brill which is terrible news for me.

If Brooke had kissed Eric under these circumstances,stephanie has just died,dont you think it would be Taylor and Steffy's one of the first CHAT subject to insult Brooke? Taylor keeps this for herself.Good for her.
BridgeTheSupercouple
Taking Off To L.A.
Taking Off To L.A.

Postby CJAM457 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:33 am

Why should she? Did the Brookester tell Dopey when she kissed Bill? No she didn't.....Dopey had to figure it out for herself :dance:
"I'd rather live my life believing there is a God and to die and find out there isn't, than to live my life believing there is no God and to die and find out...there IS"
CJAM457
The Shady Marlin II
The Shady Marlin II

Postby BridgeTheSupercouple » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:36 am

CJAM457 wrote:Why should she? Did the Brookester tell Dopey when she kissed Bill? No she didn't.....Dopey had to figure it out for herself :dance:

Till she and Bill's ex little mistress stop pretending to be more moral than Logans,I expect her to bring her Teric kiss.
BridgeTheSupercouple
Taking Off To L.A.
Taking Off To L.A.

Postby whoknew » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:43 am

It wasn't a passionate kiss like Brooke/Bill. Even if Bill initiated the kiss BTSC Brooke fully reciporcrated. This is her her SISTER'S HUSBAND!!!!!!!!! She didn't tell Dope until Dope questioned her for a REASON> She KNEW it was wrong and given how she is KNEW that she was being skanky and doing something immoral and wrong. Taylor and Eric shared a friendly thank you kiss and NEITHER one of them is MARRIED to someone that one of them is RELATED to. That right there is the biggest DIFFERENCE between the kisses and why it is NOT a big deal or should HAVE to be told to her daughter. If something evolves later I imagine it WILL be discussed with her children.
whoknew
Packing For L.A.
Packing For L.A.

Postby Verona » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:47 am

I thought Brooke`s and Bill`s kiss looked lame as well.
I saw no passion there at all!
Verona
In L.A.
In L.A.

Postby iggums » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:58 am

Right now, their discussions are focused on Steffy's pregnancy and Liam. It's not like the kiss is a secret, so when the topic comes up, I don't expect Taylor to hide it...
iggums
In L.A.
In L.A.

Highscores: 3

Postby Fan2C » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:48 pm

I didn't think Brooke and Bill's kisses at BB were passionate either. More trying to comfort, the hug they shared was touching. And it didn't lead to anything passionate. Yes, they feel an attraction to each other. They have chemistry in spades, but neither are acting on it at this time. They know it is wrong and have been shown doing everything for Katie's benefit. Neither Bill or Brooke went out looking for what happened, they were pushed together doing good things, and now they are fighting the attraction. And so far so good.

Now Taylor and Eric I'm getting a bang out of. I guess Eric is really missing Stephanie if another raving, hypocritical Logan basher is attracting him. LOL Yep, the quintessential happy homemaker or sexy honey bear sure can't feel those shoes Stephanie left behind. But we saw Taylor give a good imitation of Stephanie's raving hypocrisy and it looks like we'll get echoes of her granny panties soon, "Eh?" And Taylor? What does she get? She goes whining and crying, Eric do something? And he seemingly ignores Taylor, and with a click of a few computer keys he fixes it. Yeah, right. What did Taylor really get? Thomas got an empty promotion he didn't earn and he still is second to Ric. Sounds like the scraps Stephanie always threw to Taylor. Yes, just like when Taylor got those empty or flawed commitments from Ridge Stephanie dumped in her lap and she still came in second to Brooke. It didn't get Ric out of the way anymore than it got Brooke out of the way. Still I think Taylor has one thing better this time, instead of kissing Stephanie's butt she's gets to kiss Eric on the lips to show her gratitude.

Oh, and wasn't it funny that Pam and Eric shared that poignant conversation right before Taylor flew into the room, where Pam warned him about women who want something from him other than just himself. And here comes Taylor.
Fan2C
In L.A.
In L.A.

Postby Longislander » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:14 pm

Fan2C wrote:I didn't think Brooke and Bill's kisses at BB were passionate either. More trying to comfort, the hug they shared was touching. And it didn't lead to anything passionate. Yes, they feel an attraction to each other. They have chemistry in spades, but neither are acting on it at this time. They know it is wrong and have been shown doing everything for Katie's benefit. Neither Bill or Brooke went out looking for what happened, they were pushed together doing good things, and now they are fighting the attraction. And so far so good.

Now Taylor and Eric I'm getting a bang out of. I guess Eric is really missing Stephanie if another raving, hypocritical Logan basher is attracting him. LOL Yep, the quintessential happy homemaker or sexy honey bear sure can't feel those shoes Stephanie left behind. But we saw Taylor give a good imitation of Stephanie's raving hypocrisy and it looks like we'll get echoes of her granny panties soon, "Eh?" And Taylor? What does she get? She goes whining and crying, Eric do something? And he seemingly ignores Taylor, and with a click of a few computer keys he fixes it. Yeah, right. What did Taylor really get? Thomas got an empty promotion he didn't earn and he still is second to Ric. Sounds like the scraps Stephanie always threw to Taylor. Yes, just like when Taylor got those empty or flawed commitments from Ridge Stephanie dumped in her lap and she still came in second to Brooke. It didn't get Ric out of the way anymore than it got Brooke out of the way. Still I think Taylor has one thing better this time, instead of kissing Stephanie's butt she's gets to kiss Eric on the lips to show her gratitude.

Oh, and wasn't it funny that Pam and Eric shared that poignant conversation right before Taylor flew into the room, where Pam warned him about women who want something from him other than just himself. And here comes Taylor.

Quite honestly, I thought it supremely appropriate that Taylor came in after the warning. Pam did say there was a good woman out there waiting for him, and perhaps Taylor is the one. It's very different fighting and wanting the best for your children than it is being a gold-digger. Donna went from Thorne's bed straight into Eric's and that was to get back at Stephanie. Heck, she even tried to get Ridge in bed. Donna is without a doubt the most classless character on daytime TV. So, no, I don't think it was odd in the least that it is Taylor that Eric seems to be gravitating to.

To be fair, there were many things that I disagreed with Stephanie about, but she was "right on" in many of the things she said about Brooke, and you have to admit, Brooke gave her plenty of ammunition to work with. We have also seen Brooke sidling up to Eric on many occasions to get her way. All she needed to do was cry and whine for a few seconds and Eric would just fall in line. A good example of that was when she admitted her affair with Deacon and how this hurt Bridget. He berated her for a few seconds, she turned on the water works, and he was right there in her corner. So now maybe it's Taylor's turn to have some support from the Sly Silver Fox. :laff:
Longislander
At CBS Studios
At CBS Studios

Postby sugarstamper » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:05 pm

Don't think there is anything to "tell" about the kiss. It was a sweet kiss between friends. Wasn't anything suggestive or passionate. I am actually surprised that I am liking this pairing. I think that Taylor's kids would approve also.
sugarstamper
In L.A.
In L.A.

Postby tabbygail » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:09 pm

sugarstamper wrote:Don't think there is anything to "tell" about the kiss. It was a sweet kiss between friends. Wasn't anything suggestive or passionate. I am actually surprised that I am liking this pairing. I think that Taylor's kids would approve also.

I agree Sugarstamper, there's just nothing to tell. It was a kiss of gratitude between two old and dear friends, neither of whom are married or in relationships. It is a non issue.
tabbygail
The Shady Marlin II
The Shady Marlin II

Postby Moon » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:55 pm

First of all, there is nothing to tell. Taylor & Eric are not romantically involved yet and neither of them is dating anyone else.
And second of all, Steffy is dealing with more important things right now. Plus she just came back from Paris, so they simply haven't had the time to talk about trivial issues yet, like that quick kiss between Teric.
What was Taylor supposed to do? Tell Steffy: um, I know that you are pregnant and that you are trying to save the relationship with the father of your child,
and I know you just got back from Paris....But let us stop talking about you & your problems and let me tell you about that "2 seconds thank you kiss" between Eric and me :roll:

Brooke on the other hand was kissing her sister's husband and admiring his genitals, but she didn't feel like telling Hope that.
Even though she told Liam the other day that there are no secrets between her and Hope lol
Moon
The Shady Marlin II
The Shady Marlin II

Postby Neners » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Why didn't Taylor tell Steffy she kissed Eric???? Because Steffy is neck-deep in one of the most serious crises that she has ever had to face! I can't with this thread LOL
Neners
In L.A.
In L.A.

Postby tabbygail » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Neners wrote:Why didn't Taylor tell Steffy she kissed Eric???? Because Steffy is neck-deep in one of the most serious crises that she has ever had to face! I can't with this thread LOL

Exactly Neners, and unlike others on this show Taylor does not insist on everything being all about me, me, me.
tabbygail
The Shady Marlin II
The Shady Marlin II

Postby Simi » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:36 am

What's to tell? Not like Taylor was ogling Eric's nakedness calling him a nickname like Umm.....Stallion. :laff:
Simi
Packing For L.A.
Packing For L.A.

Postby Fallon » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:52 am

Tay kissed Eric out of gratitude...
Nothing more and nothing less. There were no romantic feelings involved.
Fallon
Packing For L.A.
Packing For L.A.

Return to Talk B&B